Ni-Dan Requirements (2nd Dan Black Belt)
- Continuous combinations of Kizami zuki + step forward San bon zuki - Performed in fighting stance.
- Continuous combinations of Oi zuki + Gyaku zuki moving forward - Performed in fighting stance.
- Continuous combinations of Kizami zuki + Mae geri back leg + Oi zuki (to be executed as foot is placed on floor)
- Combination - Yoko geri keage with one foot + Yoko geri kekomi with other foot in same direction
- Combination - Step back and do Age uke + Mawashi geri + Uraken uchi + Oi zuki moving forward
- Combination - Mae geri + Yoko geri kekomi + Ushiro geri all from stationary fighting stance (same leg)
- Continuous combinations of Ushiro geri + Uraken uchi + Gyaku zuki - Performed in fighting stance.
The student is required to perform his or her Tokui Kata (favourite kata). In addition the following katas must be performed: Heian katas 1 to 5, Tekki shodan, Tekki Nodan, Bassai dai, Kanku dai, Empi, Hangetsu and Jion.
Jiyu kumite (Free fighting).
At the discretion of the grading panel.